Arrival & Departure
The Festival site officially opens at 2pm on Thursday 3rd September. Set up camp and soak up the atmosphere before the Main Stage kicks off on Friday.
After a weekend full of live music, instrument workshops, gospel sessions, dance displays, market stall perusing, old-time sessions, square dancing, and jam sessions, the Main Stage will wrap up at 4.30pm on Sunday 6th September. Many stay on the Sunday night and enjoy the Clubhouse bar and bonfire one last time!
The Festival site closes at noon on Monday 7th September.
Camping is included with full-weekend tickets only. Tents, Caravans, Campers, Winnebagos & Airstreams are all welcome! The whole Festival site is level and well drained grass. We regret there are no hook-ups, but there are hot showers.
A full weekend ticket allows you to camp on site from Thursday 3rd September until noon on Monday September 7th.
Food & Drink
Our Festival caterers provide a selection of good wholesome food at competitive prices. The bars on site will offer a wide selection of drinks including real ales and ciders at the best prices you will find at a Festival. The bar will open Thursday evening and then throughout the Festival till Sunday evening.
The Festival site is a flat, well-drained grass site. There is a wheelchair accessible toilet on site. Contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Sorry, NO DOGS are to be allowed on site.
LOCAL KENNELS (all dogs need to be up-to-date with innoculations inc. kennel cough):
- DoggiDayz@Grittenham Grooming – Little Ivy House, Grittenham, Chippenham, Wilts. SN15 4JU.
- Tel. 01666 510298 Mob. 07747 077 783 Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Free range’ boarding – dogs enjoy the freedom of both the house & grounds without restriction (1.5 acres). If your dog is social he won’t want to go home! Pick-up/Drop-off 7am – 7pm
- Elm View Kennels & Cattery – Bristol Road, Cambridge, Glos. GL2 7AN.
- Tel. 01453 890668 Mob. 07557 307 105 Email. email@example.com
- All kennels have individual runs & are heated. Pick-up/Drop-off 7am – 7pm
- Pyke Boarding Kennels
- Knockdown Road, Sheraton, Malmesbury, Wilts. SN16 0NJ. Tel. 01666 840236
- Fosse Dogotel & Cattery
- Cricklade Road, South Cerney, Cirencester, Glos. GL7 5QB. Tel. 01285 860200
Fires & BBQs
Open fires are strictly not allowed, but it’s ok to use barbecues, subject to sensible precautions. There is no restriction on the use of normal camping stoves.
There will be an emergency first aid point on-site throughout the Festival.
No generators are allowed on site.
Once seated please remove any kind of brimmed hat, keeping them on severely restricts the view and enjoyment of anyone sitting behind you.