We just wanted to let you all know that planning and preparation for Didmarton 2020 is continuing behind the scenes and at this time we still plan to hold the 32nd Didmarton Bluegrass Festival on the 4th-6th September. However, given the current situation regarding the Coronavirus worldwide and with advice and information from the government changing daily, the committee has decided to delay the sale of Early-Bird tickets at this time. There are still 24 weeks until our festival, so it would seem prudent to monitor the situation a bit longer to have a better understanding of the long term implications, before we start to sell tickets. We are closely monitoring the situation, as are all of you and hope to be able to give you positive news soon. In the meantime, please stay safe, take care of yourselves and each other, don’t panic and keep on pickin’. See you in September.